Sunday, January 9, 2011

WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT MY SUP BUDDIES

It is like a house of carousel being in Operations.  I am a cunning device being thrown from one Shift Manager to another in a four (4) months time. I am walking like a rabbit on the floor bracing myself up most of the time with hundreds of demands and shenanigans. I am boiling in a hot water but still I would soak myself with a cold water to maintain my equanimity of the mind. There are gloomy periods that run down my veins that sometimes I feel like a royal bitchy pushing my ass to the limits. The best description of me is subterfuge....Despite of this doomsday in my head and the gloomy period, I can see nuts of fruitcakes in my Sup Buddies. I am throwing my dice in a day that I can put a nutshell of them in my pineal mind.

I want to explore them (forgive my language if you mistakenly interpreted this with a nasty mind). By exploring, I want to say something about them. I start the ball rolling and whoever can catch up with it...Good!.

Genisa
I call her "Sassy Girl" in my own layman's man term. She is always searching for the right guy so I say it will come in a right time like a falling rain and in a right place. She is peppy woman and born to be hilarious at times oblivious to her.  She can throw puns that makes us laugh yet there is some kind of haughtiness in her. I did not say naughty, guys...I said haughty- a sense of stubbornness in her.Wish her luck with her quest for her "Prince Charming". Maybe he is just around the corner. Oh right beside her. Jejeje!


Jonji
 The "Proverbial Cool". He can stand pressure with grace but watch out once he comes out from his inner element, he can be crazier than you and drive you nuts. I always thought that he is conservative type of person but lately, I found out that he can be "grin". Peace Jonji! Most of the time, he is really so cool like an ice that can possibly melt down your heart.

Irvin
Irvin rocks!!! He is cowboy, flamboyant and pragmatic about his thinking. I learned this in our usual chat.  He poured out  his thoughts about any topics. Most of them are practical jokes that I die out laughing.  It is is a secret between us hahahaha! Is this boggling your mind?. Ask me. At least, with so many pressures at work, he can stir humor and put smile on my poker face.He is damn good on the floor and can depend on his help.

Walter
The "Darling". He is a darling to his friends.  I find him delicate and fragile due to his mestizo type complexion but down to earth. I was a damsel in distress when  I was first endorsed to Operations. Walter was first one  to embrace me and give me directions. That time I was still in quandary what are the functions of a Supervisor. Like Jonji, he is cool headed. Head over heels even though in some arguments and never nurtured animosity.

Mike
I fondly call him “Laser Beam”. The best description I have for Mike. He has a clever mind and acts fast on my request.  He has an articulate mind and speaks articulately and deliberately what are on his mind. He is often instantaneously frank and will catch you in off balance position. He is a dart and hits you bulls eye.  In all  coherent traits, he has a magnanimous heart despite of being so candid. I throw my dice on this!! He is cute and handsome-as he described his self. I agree to that! He is really a hunk. One of the superb inordinate feature in him as a man. In a nutshell, I find him as my alter ego.


Mike Gatchalian

Between Lady Gaga and the Crying Lady, I would still love to picture him as "Lady Gaga". He is freaking funny, silly crazy person! I like how he throws the lines naturally. He can make you edgy and giddy. But watch out sometimes there is a satire when he throws his punches. Ugghh… Crying lady in the sense that he seems to be happy with those amiable smiles yet deep inside he has a hurting soul. He can pull the strings anyways inside the wash room and when he comes back on the floor, he looks refreshing and beautiful again.  Carry talaga! I often tell Mike ; “God has given you a problem because he knows you can handle the situation and makes you a strong person.”  I am just there to pull the strings together for him to bring the gravity back  into his soul.



2 comments:

  1. hahaha... grabeha sa imong blogs mi.. ikaw hah.. dugay na diay mi nimong gibantayan among differences hah.. hehehe.. but cool, indeed.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha only bits and pieces or few numbers not all. you are always a "Laser Beam" for me.

    ReplyDelete