Sunday, October 3, 2010

Beautiful Faces in Qualfon


 Rhodora! if the sages ask thee why
This charm is wasted on the earth and sky,
Tell them, dear, that, if eyes were made for seeing,
Then beauty is its own excuse for Being;
Why thou wert there, O rival of the rose!
I never thought to ask; I never knew;
But in my simple ignorance suppose
The self-same power that brought me there, brought you.
Excerpt from the poem, Rhodora
by Ralph Waldo Emerson



You will disagree with me, perhaps but all I can say, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. 

Dyan Gallardo
I find her charming and down to earth. The inner beauty in her cannot be defined by words.


 Ruth Manning
She has a face that can launch a thousand ships. A classical beauty.

 Sarah Ternate
She has great body- sexy and foxy. 
 Evette Archival
She is tall, long legged  yet simple. 


 Jan Ortega
A cougar that can blend with time.

Mary Diongon
Demure. Beautiful within and outside. 





1 comment: