Saturday, October 2, 2010

JAN O: AN EYE CATCHER




If I were a boy
Even just for a day
I’d roll outta bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted then go
Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
I’d kick it with who I wanted
And I’d never get confronted for it.
Cause they’d stick up for me.

That was a famous song from Beyonce Knowles. Yeah, If I were a boy, then I would be madly fall in love with this woman.  She has the height, bootilicious, sexy and oh, an eye-catcher but there is still that simplicity in her. If my head spin when I saw her in Quafon, how much more of the myriad of boys.

We are fond of calling her Jan. She is one of the pioneers in Qualfon. She was formerly an Operations Supervisor in Sales Support. Like the others, she climbed to the corporate ladder. She is now my Shift Manager in Straight Talk. With the right formula and dedication, who knows she will be a Senior Shift Manager. Go, go, gurl!

No comments:

Post a Comment