Saturday, October 9, 2010

Frtiz -The Singing Balladdeer Powerhouse



I had a talk with Fritz early morning at 7th floor. I informed him that I'll be featuring him in my blog. Pouring my thoughts in blogging has been my inkling already.

Like Charice, Fritz is a singing powerhouse in Qualfon. Nobody has yet defeated this throne. I first heard Fritz sing in Qualfon Idol during 2008 Christmas party.  OMG, I got goosebumps. He sent chills down my spine over and over again. He had an excellent vocals, smashed high notes and who had matched his pipe? None, so he was declared the grand winner.  That was a fantastic performance ever.


Fritz started to sing when he was 8 years old and started joining the the singing contest when he was 9-10 years old. He admitted that he did not know any nursery rhymes because of his passion for singing. Even though he did not learn nursery rhymes, he was perspicacious as I noticed when we were in Quality Department. He had the stamina to stay being awake to finish paper works.

Fritz love to sing love songs. He puts his soul and emotion in every song that he sings and that is the most important thing. When a person puts meaning into a song, that person can touch the soul of every person. No wonder the, audience get goosebumps.

Fritz is often requested to sing in any affairs be it in Qualfon or outside. Even now he actively participates in singing contest as sidekicks.  I forgot to ask him how many trophies he brings home.  Fritz unveiled to me that is an active GMA Cebu Artist. You can watch her in Oi, Show Nato and do guesting in SMG. Fritz is one of the Operations Supervisor in Qualfon assigned in Straight Talk Department.

1 comment: