Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Crazy little thing called LOVE

After sometimes I've finally made up my mind
She is the girl and I really want to make her mine
I'm searching everywhere in find her again
To tell her I love her
And I'm sorry 'bout the things I've done
Have you ever seen a love story movie that vicariously your emotions got carried and you begin to cry? Or reading a love story that you fantasize that you were the seductive, sophisticated and beautiful lass in the story falling in love with a very handsome masculine man on the planet of the earth? The story might be in medieval with old prolific architecture like in  Pride and Prejudice . Or in a modern settings with skyscraper buildings .Whatever was the setting of the story and you were fascinated  those were natural stimulating reactions. The mind titillates our human feelings and we get mesmerized.

Love is the emotion of strong affection and personal attachment. When  a woman meets  a man and gets attracted or vice versa  the ending will be  falling  in love  intensely. My favorite definition of LOVE which I can still memorize the line is that: "LOVE spoken or unspoken is the most compelling of all human emotion."

Romance, love story are everywhere....and so the love story of Dawtie and Joseph begins.

I often spotted  Dawtie and Joseph being profusely sweet and caring to each other way back in 2008 when we belong to the same team. I felt giddy when I heard them saying "Honey" but never had  a guts to ask personal questions from them.  I was content with my roving eye. Damn it's none  of business that stick on my head. They are lovely couple who needs freedom to express their love under the blue moon and the shining stars. Under the raging sun and the sky bluer than blue. 

Their attraction started in September 2008 when they were still agents in Direct Sales Department. No courtship actually occurred. It was one mutual understanding. No underlying flowery words happened as an act of courtship. It was an electrifying attraction, where only their human minds and hearts can define what love is. I can imagine how butterflies with kaleidoscope colors flew everywhere in 7th floor Skyrise 1 when their eyes met. How their hearts beat too fast.

Dawtie revealed that Joseph (despite of his being serious looking) has a funny bone. He has a good sense of humor not a boring person. She is spoiled by Joseph because if she wants something, Joseph would find his way to give that to her. Oh sweet but Joseph is more of disciplinarian and "seloso type." Oh scary (lol)

 It just so happened that I did not have the opportune time to get the side of Joseph. Time is really that limited for me. I am pushing time like pushing my age too. I had a week of close acquaintance with Joseph at Quality Department. He was guy with great respect and high self-esteem.

They plan to hit the aisle five (5) years from now and begets children. Dawtie will first finish her college degree. She is now back to school pursuing a college degree and after that, to find a greener horizon. I know that Dawtie and Joseph love will endure to the end or may end like a fairy tale story.


No comments:

Post a Comment